Wednesday, October 22, 2008

15 weird things about ME
Vale tagged me.

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!

1. I don't eat dried fish a lot. nope! i eat a lot! wahahahahahaha.. that's my favorite! hmmm yummmyyy

2. I love to sleep. Super .. as in, especially weekends. ;)

3. I am an Iced Tea lover. sometimes.

4. I hate Durian. I love Durian, one of my fav,.i can eat 1 whole durian myself.

5. I love going to white sand beaches. yup, i hope someday i will be with my future someone there holding hands and witness the sunset. naks! ;)

6. I can't sleep without light. wen i was in my aunt's house, my room has no window and i loved it! hehehehehe..i can sleep like a piggy pig without lyt! hahahahahaha

7. I don't wear shoes when I drove a car. Sorry not applicable. wala kasi akong car! wahahahahahha

8. I love Cookies n' cream flavor in ice cream. yup! i love it too!! hmmmmm.. yummy na naman! hahahays!

9. I love to eat mangoes with bagoong. hahahahahay.. yup so much! grrrrrrrrr...

10. I am not a type of person who wear clothes on when I sleep especially at night. hahahahaha.. wearing pajama-sleeveless and mom's duster! makes me feel very comfortable.. im kinda weird kasi talaga!

11. I love Red Horse. I don't, but i have tried it already. i prefer 1 bot. of SAn Mig lyt.. hehehehe. peace..

12. I love to travel. yup, esp. if i am with my family & friends. but alone? sometimes. hehehehe. no choice

13. I hate to see blood and injection. nasusuka ako ! :(

14. I hate to pretend that I am OKAY. i always do. pretending i'm hapi and ok but deep inside i am not but i do pray & ask God's grace & guidance for me to be ok again . hehehe

15. I hate to be get hurt & lied by anyone. yup! one of the reasons that till now, single pa rin ako! hahhahahahaha! toinks!

2 comments:

Denxioz said...

May bago n akong alam tungkol sayo.
hehehehhe...
just dropping by. :p
TC

stagingworks2009 said...

Charm..it sounds honest, emotional, but nice to read. Thanks for passing this one here. From Home Staging Company