Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a true inspiring luv story...



“ you are the reason why I wake up each
day with a smile. You are one of the few things that make me so alive.
And just the thought of you always makes me feel better everyday.”
Maybe this is what really love is. For some, having someone around who
loves you truly and unconditionally might be a good reason enough to go
on living.
In every love story, there is always an exciting story that lies behind it. And Ian and Jemini is not an exception to that.
When I knew that the couple wanted me to
be part of this special day, I was silently screaming in the four walls
of my quiet room for happiness and excitement. The moment I knew that I
man hosting, I immediately thought of asking their love story. And
lucky enough I was granted. And we are given privilege now to take a
short glimpse in their love story. The bride, sent me this email.
“Ian and I started out as friends. We
crossed paths when we were in high school. We acted as if we were just
plainly friends and there was nothing special. We never imagined or
wished that we will end up together someday. Ian and I may have lots of
differences but we got along well. We both enjoyed each others company
and loved every minute of it .I knew then that Ian worked hard at the
very young age, not only for himself but for his family as well. Seeing
all these, I learned to adore his strength and being responsible at
that age. I was able to looked and compare my life to his. I knew I was
living a secure life for I have my family who was there to guide me and
will provide my needs. That’s how I saw the difference.
It was in college years when things got
a bit serious, and the feelings are getting out of hand. Ian started
fetching me off from church and brought me home safe and sound. I
thought it was nothing but just simply a gesture of a caring friend.
But for Ian it was the other way around. Until such time that he can’t
keep his feelings for himself alone. He had to let out or else he’ll be
out of his mind sooner. And so he did. The right time has come.. After
seven long months of serious, heartfelt of formal courtship, I gave my
wonderful yes to Ian. It pave way to both of us to enjoy the times of
being together and bringing the friendship to a different level. I
never knew I would be very happy. We both took the challenge and
accepted the chance to whatever fate will bring us.
Life was not always a bed of roses for
Ian and I. We came across the ups and downs of our relationship. We
have faced the best and the worst while we were together. We’ve faced
the battle of break-ups three times and came to a point of almost
quitting and letting it all go. But things didn’t happen the way I
thought it would be. God has other plans for both of us. And that is to
stick together and continue fighting for the love we had. God made ways
to let us realize the importance of each other that life will never be
the same if not together. God helped us see the goodness of loving
truly and accepting who we really are. No matter what differences we
have to take. We both learned that love is unconditional, love has no
bounds, it has no limits, no what ifs, no how’s, and no buts. As long
as we keep holding on and keep that faith to God, everything is
possible.
After six years of being together, we
both decided to bind our love with forever commitment. My plans are not
solely for myself now, but along with that is my loving husband. We
promise to put
God to be the center of our lives. Here
I am now married to my loving “honey”, my very best friend. There is
nothing I could ask for, for I am the happiest woman in the world.”



3 comments:

=charm= said...

hahay.. saksi jud ko sa ila luv life gamay.. hehehe..sweet na kau sila karun bah.. hahay..natabonan gud ko sa pic ni jandy! grrrrrrrrrr

Denxioz said...

Astig ng Love story ah. WOW!!!!
seven years. That's a very huge accomplishment in boyfriend girlfriend stage. Bilib ko sa guy. 7 months xa nag court before xa ge sagot. :D beat my record n six months dati. jejeje.. anyway, great post charm. keep it up. stay safe.

czy-czy said...

wow how nice!!!!...hala oi..nindot jud ila rel..wow...congrats sa ila..tnx pud na share nimo sa amo..hehehe:)...